Saturday, May 13, 2006

virtual disappearance ...

Well, where have I been ... ?

One of my most trusted advisors is in absence - his entire blog consisting of dedicated work over many months pulled down as of yesterday ...

He had not posted new since April 22, nor responded to my e-mails for most of that time - just after encountering major interference with his project, for which he was paid nothing other than satisfaction of providing a much-needed service to others ... a service for which I would gladly pay subscription ( in case he might read what I am now writing ).

As you know, I have repeated, "Conspiracy theories do not thrive in the open."

His absence leaves me to wonder:

- Was his life ended prematurely ?
- Was he offered employment he could not refuse ?
- Was he accused of being "unlicensed" to inform others ?
- Was he threatened in some other perverse way ?
- Is he so disgusted with things as they are that he decided his information would do no good ... ?

... or maybe he met someone and fell in love.
That still happens, does it ... ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home