Monday, March 27, 2006

lmaorofsbmysh

Rarely am I one to use such "net" symbolism - not spell things out - but in this case ...

Not room enough in subject line

lmao = "laughing my ass off" in case you just turned on a computer for the first time

Add whatever you like to these things, assuming your friends know you ...

rof = "rolling on floor"

I added "sbmysh" = shaking because my sides hurt

Here is why:

A former favourite autosurf admin just sent an update saying, "Starting April 1st we are going to implement membership dues of $1 per day."

He also said, " ... go back and re-read our business model that we posted a few weeks ago. There, if you actually read it, we gave you upfront knowledge that this was coming." May be, but I would not know. You see, when SEC took 12DP offline, this particular autosurf went offline same day - temporarily, without any explanation. Explanation came three days later ...

Since I liked the service earlier, even if it did "copy" too much of 12DP ( as I recall there was even a complaint about its site content from Charis Johnson ), soon as the new "plan" was announced, I signed up again. Problem is ( not really a problem ), I never received my confirmation e-mail to complete the new registration.

I still get e-mails from the service every day just as if I were a full-fledged member ... even though after waiting 10 days I sent this man a polite note letting him know I would not be continuing with his service.

Too bad his admin messages show frustration much more than needs be, but worse, they remind me of some former PTS owners who disappeared without any warning. There is an attitude displayed by some folks that just says " Watch out ! " ... not to say this guy is a scammer. He IS still trying to make a go of it after all - just that his approach is "unilaterally" equal to that of Storm(trooper)Pay ...

Not even sure what the return is for his new site since he will not show it except to members, but a little calculation ...

If the site pays 2% per day, then a member would have to upgrade more than $50 to start out just to make any profit, paying $1 per day as membership fee ... and that means you would have to surf EVERY day even to make that ! Have to wonder what he is smoking, because his bright idea is about sensible as Congress continuing to tax government employees when the court ruled against it ... for which Congress decided too much paperwork - reduced employee salaries instead.

Bye, bye now ... wish you success !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home